Digital Substation Model Based on Prosoft-Systems Solutions Undergoing Testing in Tatarstan
Testing for a unit designed to simulate an operating digital substation is being conducted on the premises of the Grid Company JSC, one of the primary electrical solutions consumers in the Republic of Tatarstan. Currently, the test unit, for which Prosoft-Systems participated in organizing, is undergoing testing for compliance with the requirements of Rosseti PJSC and the IEC-61850 international standard.
It is equipped with modern electrical equipment from Russian manufacturers and has all the features necessary to create digital substations. Prosoft-Systems provided the stand with the following devices:
- ARIS 2208 switchgear controller
- ARIS 4208 bay controller
- ARIS 2308 6–35 kV multifunctional relay protection and automation terminal
- ARIS 4810 communication controller
- ARIS EM digital meter
- RES-3-61850 digital substation fault recorder
- UNC 3.3 analog merging unit
- ISS-2 time server
- Scada Redkit server
Testing for these digital substation technologies is scheduled to end in August 2019, by which time they will pass:
- testing and confirmation of the digital substation equipment's compliance with the specifications in conditions that are as close as possible to those of actual operation.
- testing and confirmation of the digital substation equipment's compliance with the requirements for STO 56947007-184.108.40.2066-2018 "Technical Requirements for Digital Substation Hardware/Software Instruments and Electrical Equipment".
- testing and confirmation of the digital substation equipment's compliance with the requirements for STO 34.01-21-004-2019 "Digital Power Center. Requirements for the Technological Design of 110–220 kV Digital Substations and 35 kV Tie Stations".
After testing, these solutions will be ready for use in a new generation of digital substations.
The photo was provided by the "Grid Company".