«Energosfera® 8» is designed for building automated systems of fiscal and technical metering for various types of energy resources: electricity, heat, water, steam, gas, etc.
«Energosfera® 8» provides solutions for all the main tasks of energy metering: it performs automated measurement data acquisition from metering devices, long-term storage of the data in a dedicated data base, processing of initial data and output of necessary information for system users in various formats (graphs, tables, logs and reports).
«Energosfera® 8» features a number of functions in order to provide supervisory control of energy use: data control on the facility`s mnemonics; alarms and event generation in case any preset values are not observed; control of deviations of the actual energy use (generation) curve from targets, etc.
«Energosfera® 8» has passed successfully metrological and certification tests for creating unit type metering systems AIMS «Energosfera® 8». AIMS «Energosfera® 8» has Pattern Approval Certificate No.54813‑13, and it can be used for industrial applications.
Pursuant to the Order of the Ministry of Communications dated 06.09.2016 № 426, SP «Energosfera® 8» was included into the Unified Register of Russian Programs for Computers and Data Bases under No.1691.
MAIN DATA OF «ENERGOSFERA® 8» SOFTWARE PACKAGE
|Platform of the data acquisition center
||MS Windows Server 2012 and higher, MS SQL Server 2016 and higher, MS (IIS) Version 7.0 and higher
||Workstation «Energosfera» (application for Windows), web accounts for Administrator, Operator and Subscriber based on the web browsers MS Internet Explorer, Google
Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc., including its mobile version (for iPAD`s).
||report generation based on templates MS Excel, generation of html-, xls-, doc-, pdf-reports
|Integration with document circulation subsystems
||based on MS SharePoint 2013
|Integration with automated metering
systems from other manufacturers
|over 10 types
|Support metering devices
||over 300 types meters, flow meters, correctors, etc.
||up to 3 mln. metering points
STRUCTURE OF «ENERGOSFERA® 8» SOFTWARE PACKAGE
Metering systems based on «Energosfera®» software package include the following main components:
- DB «Energosfera®»: system data base for long-term storage and processing data controlled by DBMS MS SQL
- Application server based on the standard web-server MS Internet Information Services (IIS) Version 7.0 and higher and specialist software «Energosfera®» (Core ES7)
- Report server: report generation based on the standard report server (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, StymulSoft)
- Services: specialist software for integration with external systems – GIS services, classifiers, address references and billing systems)
- User web accounts having different roles: remote user access via Internet to the system data by means of a web browser
- Data acquisition and making them available to the staff of the company owning the system is carried out by means of the webinterface «Energosfera®» as well as by a set of Windows based applications and services (Polling server, Export/import center, Alarmer, CRQ interface, Administrator`s console, Nodalization diagram editor, “Energosfera®” workstation, Manual input, Import from xls, Electrocollector, etc.)
- Smart Metering System based on «Energosfera®» software package provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Automated acquisition of energy metering data: readings (daily, monthly, including tariff), load profiles, event logs, current changes of parameters of the electrical network operation mode.
- Validity check of measurement results and substitution of measurement results for any missing periods.
- Calculation of summary values of energy usage by different groups of objects, balance analysis (input/consumption/delivery/losses of electricity at substations, transformer and distribution centers, divisions of electrical networks and any other facilities, comparison of actual imbalances with permissible values).
- Generation of summary reporting (energy usage reports, registers and lists of meters and other equipment, annual verification programs, maintenance reports, consumer reports, etc.).
- Maintaining of references related to metering points, facilities of electrical networks, electrical equipment, process connection points to electrical networks, including reference books and classifiers.
- Operating status monitoring of metering devices, communication channels, soft- and hardware, registration and processing of critical events including: violations of normal power supply schemes, interventions into any equipment of the system (authorized and unauthorized), deviation from usage modes, changes of local imbalances beyond the threshold values, etc.
- Keeping records related to installations, replacements, maintenance and repairs of metering devices including handling of applications for connection/disconnection.
- Maintaining of the universal astronomic time in the elements controlled by the Smart Metering System.
- System administration including management of users, user rights and their access to any facilities based on a role model of access right differentiation.
- Possibility of polling AIMS subsystems on different levels: polling of meters, PLC/GPRS-concentrators (DATD), AIMS (based on available interfaces).
- Centralized tariff policy. Automatic sending of tariff schedules from the data acquisition center to metering devices. Regular automatic reconciliation of actual tariffs from the meters with the tariff schedules in the DB preset for various user categories.
- Meter access control. Generation and centralized storage of access parameters (passwords) to users’ smart energy meters.
- Remote manual, semi-automatic (preparation of applications on request) limitation/cancellation of user loads (if the function is supported by meter), issuing of permits for activation of loads.
- Notification of subscribers about forthcoming outage/limitations, debts, possible change of tariff, etc.
- Group system administration. Maintaining of standard metering points, filling of subscriber groups based on templates and from xls-patterns (address, name, factory No. of meter, etc.). Standard rules for naming/creating nodes on an object tree. Possibility of automatic association of meters according to the preset rules. Automatic association of meters. Distributed data processing, delayed recalculations. Freezing of recalculations (fixation of fiscal data, banned changes).
- Web-interface for providing metering data and reporting documents to customers of the system. Unified policy for access rights and password limitations. Dialog mode of interaction with customer (submission of applications, input of meter readings by customers, etc.).
- Integration with external systems (billing systems, address classifiers, GIS-systems).
- Integration with corporate document circulation systems based on MS SharePoint solutions.
- Power quality control.
- Metrologist`s work station М.
WEB-INTERFACE OF «ENERGOSFERA® 8» SOFTWARE PACKAGE
Provision of remote access to DB «Energosfera®» via Internet by means of a standard web-browser. Displaying of metering and reference data by objects and metering points in the form of graphs, tables and event logs. Generation of reports based on standard and adjustable templates. Deviation control between actual and planned energy usage.
Calculation of balances of objects based on standard schemes. Web-interface “Energosfera® 8” includes following types of web applications:
- Administrator`s web account — management of web-applications and system users, configuring of metering objects and points, setting and monitoring of service tasks, etc.
- Operator`s web account — data analysis of the metering system by the staff of the system owner, generation of reporting documents, obtaining of reference data, etc.
- Subscriber`s web account — provision of metering system data and service functions to users (subscribers) of a grid company
Administrator web account
Main page of the Administrator`s account
Administrator`s web account of the system offer the following functions to users:
- Registration details – registration and management of registration details of system users, permission for access to account functions for user groups
- Service tasks – automated import of external directories of addresses and consumers, sending of messages, geocoding, etc.
- System events – viewing and analysis of general system events (data acquisition, time correction, DATD events, loading of modules of «Energosfera» software package, etc.)
- User audit – viewing of protocols of activities performed by users with various roles
- News management – publications of news in the Subscriber`s web-site
- General system settings – editing of system parameters: time schemes, parameters of communication with document circulation subsystem, etc.
Operator web account
Data acquisition control on the GIS map
The following functions are available within the Operator`s web account:
- GIS-navigation of metering objects and data acquisition control in a geographical map
- Metering data
- viewing and analysis of metering data (readings, load profile);
- usage details;
- recording of readings;
- receiving of subscribers’ readings;
- generation of route lists for collection of readings;
- import of meter readings from хls-files and manual input of metering device readings.
- Event logs
- viewing and analysis of event logs of metering devices and DATD;
- viewing of the system event log.
- Deviation control
- control of deviations between actual usage and capacity and the targets;
- contract execution control;
- input of contractual values.
- Metering objects and points — presentation of metering points based on various criteria:
- metering objects, customers, addresses, nodalization diagrams, registration details;
- editing of links between metering points, etc.;
- editing of metering object structure, group-based adding and editing of properties of new nodes of the structures.
- Measuring systems
- viewing of reference properties of metering points (metering devices, current and voltage transformers);
- maintaining of replacement history of meters and measuring transformers;
- viewing of power supply circuits of metering points.
- Group editing of properties – group editing of metering points properties
- Calculations – balance calculation based on standard templates:
- summary balance by objects;
- SS balance;
- feeder balance;
- multilevel energy balance for a specified feeder of the district substation (usage based on TS bushings, usage based on TS feeders, usage based on user metering points);
- metering of user`s redundant circuits.
- Directories – directory of parameters of power transformers, groups of metering points, nodalization blocks and web-diagrams
- Analysis of power quality parameters (PQI)
- power quality control based on integral indexes;
- analysis of duration of power outages;
- checking of PQP for compliance with the regulatory requirements (IEC 50160:2010);
- monitoring of current values and PQP archives, protocol generation based on the results of statistical processing of PQP measurements;
- displaying of PQP on the GIS map;
- support of PQP measuring devices (Satec-175PM, Resurs-Е4, BINOM-334i, ARIS 304, etc.);
- power quality evaluation based on the data from SET-4ТМ. 03 (02) meters.
- Network object links
- editing of links between network objects;
- editing of periods of operation of the links.
- Data acquisition scheme – editing of data acquisition schemes (properties of polling servers, communication parameters and properties of DATD, data acquisition schedule, synchronization parameters)
- Market participants, contracts and protocols
- user`s directory (description of properties and composition of user`s metering points);
- contract directory (contract parties and usage schemes);
- protocols for replacement of the equipment, test readings, etc.
- System status
- status control of the system equipment;
- analysis of data completion and quality;
- data validity check according to preset rules.
- Data substitution substitution of metering data by various methods (based on a reference meter, usage history, maximum capacity, permissible current or integral values) in accordance with the Decree of the Government of Russia No.442 dated 4.05.2012
- Validity check data – checking of metering data for completion and quality according to preset rules
- Reports – generation of reports:
- energy usage including sub-subscribers and charges;
- readings completion check of metering devices;
- stack of meter readings, etc.;
- generation and editing of user reports;
- generation of reports based on templates of applications for Energosfera work station.
- Metrological control
- generation and keeping of records for measuring devices (MD);
- planning and execution control of MD metrological support;
- obtaining of reference information for the MD included into the Federal Information Fund for Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements (‘Gosreyestr’);
- generation of various reports related to metrological support of measurements.
Subscriber web account
Viewing of meter readings in the Subscriber`s account
The following functions are available within the Subscriber`s web account:
- Registration of subscribers – authorized logging into the system
- Meter readings – providing of subscribers of the grid company with valid information about readings of metering devices and energy usage over the past reporting periods, calculation of energy usage in monetary terms
- Metering data – providing the user with a convenient tool for control and analysis of energy metering data and capacity within the permitted area of access to metering devices, detailed data in table format grouped by tariffs and reporting periods
- Measuring systems – providing of reference information and metrological data for energy meters, measuring transformers of current and voltage
- Deviation control – control of deviations between actual and target energy usages, control of exceeding the preset capacity, comparison of usage between the current period and similar previous periods
- Event logs – detailed analysis of events, registered by metering devices; general event statistics within the preset time, filters by event categories and status (relevance), grouping of event pairs
- Report generation – generation of practically any set of metering and reference data for metering points available for the subscriber. Integrated report types:
- ‘Meter readings meters and energy usage’;
- ‘Energy usage details’;
- ‘Daily maximum usage during a certain month’;
- ‘Monthly data compared with the previous month’;
- ‘List of measuring systems’, etc.
Reports can be saved in рdf-, xls- or doc-formats.
- Report template editor – providing the possibility to prepare the necessary set of metering and reference data in the form of a template, to be used afterwards for generation of reports within the specified period of time
- Formatting of texts, table formats of data, graphs, diagrams, etc., are performed by means of MS SQL Report Builder; they are saved in the same template file.
- Electrical network parameters – quality analysis of used energy based on measurements of electrical network parameters. It is possible to obtain a complete characteristic of the electrical network mode of operation at a specified time: current values of operating parameters, a vector diagram of currents and voltages, phase loads, components of full capacity vector, etc.
WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS OF «ENERGOSFERA® 8» SOFTWARE PACKAGE
User`s work station
- Data output in various formats: graphs, tables, mnemonics, reports. Integrated mnemonics editor (SCADA interface). Integrated editor for user report templates
- Data analysis. Real-time monitoring of system events. Event logs. Remote control of user loads.
- Administration of DB
- Backup and recovery of DB
- Configuration of data acquisition structure
- Administration of user rights of the software package
- Diagnostics and updating of DB
|Computational diagram editor
- Creation and editing of metering object structure and user nodalization diagrams
- Generation of loss calculation algorithms in power transformers and network elements
- Computation of complex nodalization diagrams using logical operations and standard mathematical functions
- Replacement history of metering devices and measuring transformers
- Maintaining of user directories
- Automatic replacement and control of tariff schedules for energy meters based on preset categories
||Parameter setting of the system web-server
|Import of metering object structure
||Mass automated import of metering object structure from xls-patterns
Automated data acquisition
- Acquisition of data from various types of controllers (ECOM, RTU-325 (327), C-50 (70), VEP-01, etc.), coded meters of electricity and other types of energy
resources (over 100 types energy/heat/gas/water meters)
- Recording of data received in the DB
- Availability of flexible adjustable templates suitable for recording into any standard DBMS
- Time synchronization of system elements (servers, controllers, meters) based on the unified source of time
- Transmission of controls (user load management, telecontrol commands, etc.)
- Flexible adjustment (priorities, schedules, redundant lines) according to various requirements for communication systems and methods
Input in the DB «Energosfera®» of visually taken meter readings; data recovery in case of replacement and breakdown of meters; table input of planned and actual values of metering object parameters
||Data acquisition from energy meters to a laptop; recording of data acquired in the DB «Energosfera®»
|Import from Excel
||Automated data input in the DB «Energosfera®» from MS Excel files, for example, import of planned load schedules from xls-files of preset structure
|Import of meter readings from CSV-files
||Mass automated input of meter readings from a csv-pattern
Automated data exchange с other systems
- Automatic sending/receiving of metering data in various formats: email messages as templates 63002, XML12355 (13355, 25355), XML50080, XML51080, XML51070, XML80000, XML80020,
XML80030, XML80040, XML80050, XML70000, XML70070, XML80070, XML60090
- IP-packets in the online data transmission format (ODTF)
- Data transmission to ftp-servers in KEGOC format
- Transmission of meter readings via extended XML80020 templates
- Data import/export in accordance with the MEK61986 standard
- Export of reports in MS Excel format
- Files are generated according to standard or user templates of WS «Energosfera®»
- Data import from xls-files of optional structure
- Automatic building of a metering object structure based on 80020 templates
- EDS check of incoming templates
Authorized data access to the DB «Energosfera®» and to DB`s of other systems by means of standard methods (web-browsers, polling server of “Energosfera®” software package), using the extension of the http-protocol.
The software allows for integrating into a unified system of both «Energosfera®» software package based local subsystems and versatile packages from different manufacturers, for example, Smart metering system «Alfa TSENTR» (Elster Metronika), Smart metering system «Resurs-server» (NPP Energotekhnika), «TSU Pchela» (NPF «Telemekhanika»), Smart metering system «MIR» (NPO «MIR»), GENESIS32 – TrendWorX, AlarmWorX (ICONIMS), «Energiya+» hardware complex (NTP «Energokontrol»), DB «Enforce», DB «Enforce VR» («Enforce»), OIS SК-2003 (ZAO «Monitor Elektrik»), DB «Energouchyot» («Chelyabenergosbyt»), DB «ТОК» (EDB «Amrita»), DB «Matritsa» (ADD Group), DB «OKA» (Association «Kompleksnaya Avtomatizatsiya»), etc.
System status control
- Check-in and integrity control of data; checking of boundary conditions; control of event logs of metering devices; object balance control, etc.
- Real-time generation of alarms for system users. Sending of messages to WS`s, via LAN (NetSend), e-mail, pager or as text messages
- Recording of emergency events into system log
User account data
|Automatic changing of access parameters (passwords) to metering devices in case there are no permanent links with them; safe centralized password storage for metering devices in the DB «Energosfera®»
||Checking of permits (licenses) for the use of components of «Energosfera®» software package